Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots of work!!

Just finished my first Monday and boy am I tired... Mondays used to be slow and boring but now I have a whole new respect for them. Now on Mondays I perform Tank Services while an employee takes care of the Shop and for some reason I figured this would be a normal day but was sadly mistaken. I felt like I was running a marathon all day as I contacted customers to schedule Servicing times, helped customers purchase water, teach Ben how to mix saltwater, and attempt to work through my never ending "to-do" list... Thankfully I gained a new customer today and was pleased to be able to squeeze them in today's schedule! To top it all off, I had to take advantage of today's beautiful weather and cut the lawn when I got home at 8:30. My lovely wife her awesome mother are going to come in to help on Thursday so I can run down to Dallas and stock back up on water bottles! I don't know what I would do without such a supportive family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment